250 – 300 Study Hours
Level 3 Difficulty
56 UCAS Points
AQA Awarding Body
All enrolments now will be for exams in Summer 2022.
You will be required to complete the three standard written exams.
- Paper 1: 2 hours, 33.3% of A-Level, 100 marks.
- Paper 2: 2 hours, 33.3% of A-Level, 100 marks.
- Paper 3: 2 hours, 33.3% of A-Level, 100 marks.
We provide a guaranteed exam space in one of our exam centres around the Country, to take away the hassle of needing to find your own.
During your course, you’ll be required to complete a number of assignments.
These do not contribute towards your final grade but provide you with an opportunity to submit work to your tutor for marking and feedback. This will help you to gauge your progress as you work through the course.
- Setting marketing objectives
- Understanding markets and customers
- Making marketing decisions
- Using the marketing mix
- Influences on the marketing mix
- Setting operational objectives
- Analysing operational performance
- Increasing efficiency and productivity
- Improving quality
- Managing inventory and supply chains
- Setting financial objectives
- Analysing financial performance
- Making financial decisions
- Setting human resource objectives
- Analysing HR performance
- Organisational design
- Improving motivation and engagement
- Improving employer-employee relations
- Strategic direction
- Choosing how to compete
- A change in scale
- Digital technology
- Managing change
- Managing organisational culture
- Managing strategic implementation
- Strategic problems
- Awarding body: AQA
- Our course code: X908
- Qualification code: 7132
The AQA qualifications are internationally recognised and taught in 30 countries around the world, highly valued by employers and universities and enable young people to progress to the next stage of their lives. AQA qualifications suit a range of abilities and include GCSEs, IGCSEs and A-levels.
A general education up to GCSE level or equivalent is recommended for this course. This is an online course so you will also need access to the internet.
Frequently Asked Questions
A-Level English Literature£695.00
A-Level Religious Studies£695.00
A-Level Further Maths£695.00